On May 20, 2021 our debut game „Dr Livingstone, I Presume?” became officially available. On this occasion, we took part in an interview with youtuber Vicek83, a friend of the Przygodomania.pl site. During the interview, Agata, Kamil and Paweł talked about the backstage of the first Vulpesoft’s production. Enjoy!
In a nutshell
- In the interview you will find out, among other things, how the studio was founded, where the idea for „Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?” came from, and how the project developed.
- During the conversation, Vulpesoft representatives were: Agata Leś, Kamil Suyon Kenig and Paweł Ruszkowski.
- The podcast recording is available on YouTube, on the Vicek83 and PrzygodoMania pl channels.
Interview with the creators of „Dr Livingstone, I Presume?”
During the talk you will learn about the inspirations and premises we had while designing the puzzles and artistic style of „Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?”. You will also find out how our production has evolved.
There was also a discussion of the historical background of the game and subtleties, in the form of anecdotes from behind the scenes of the development process, as well as the history of founding the studio and choosing the topic of our debut production.
The questions were answered by:
- Creative director and developer: Agata Leś.
- Game & narrative designer: Kamil Suyon Kenig.
- Art director and 3D artist: Paweł Ruszkowski.
Interview on YouTube
Full conversation is available on YouTube. Happy listening!